- RSS Channel Showcase 8404355
- RSS Channel Showcase 1176963
- RSS Channel Showcase 4874925
- RSS Channel Showcase 3884139
Articles on this Page
- 07/17/16--22:27: _3 Ways Private Exch...
- 07/19/16--07:34: _MACRA, Brexit and t...
- 09/12/16--21:30: _3 Immediate Priorit...
- 10/19/16--03:00: _PwC Report: Most Pr...
- 11/14/16--22:30: _The Rise of Trump C...
- 12/06/16--12:30: _Mount Sinai, CityMD...
- 12/08/16--21:00: _What Does The Cures...
- 01/02/17--22:24: _Plotting the Roadma...
- 01/18/17--12:43: _Able Health Launche...
- 03/31/17--07:21: _Parity Not Apparent...
- 05/17/17--22:04: _Partners, GE Health...
- 07/17/16--22:27: 3 Ways Private Exchanges Can Help Provider-Sponsored Plans Thrive
- 07/19/16--07:34: MACRA, Brexit and the McDonaldization of Healthcare
- 09/12/16--21:30: 3 Immediate Priorities for MACRA Success
- 11/14/16--22:30: The Rise of Trump Care: 6 Ways Trump Could Impact Healthcare Reform
- 12/06/16--12:30: Mount Sinai, CityMD Partner to Expand Urgent Care Services in NYC
- 01/02/17--22:24: Plotting the Roadmap to Value-based Reimbursements in 2017 & Beyond
Editor’s Note: Jonathan Rickert is the CEO and Co-founder of Array Health, a provider of private insurance exchange technology that simplifies the process of buying health insurance with e-commerce platform. Provider-sponsored plans (PSPs) are a disruptive force in today’s evolving healthcare market. By combining healthcare financing and care delivery with strong, familiar brands in the local ... Read More
MACRA seems to be the talk of the town right now. MACRA and MIPS and APM and the dozens of sub-acronyms flying around like so many arrows in this Game of Thrones, Battle of the Bastards. The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) was signed into law over a year ago. That’s ... Read More
Editor’s Note: Mark Hefner is CEO of Infina Connect Healthcare Systems, the leading provider of SaaS referral coordination solutions. Previously he led healthcare IT businesses for Allscripts, GE Healthcare and Hill-Rom. Providers of Medicare Part B services must stand up and take note: The way they are paid for Medicare is about to change drastically. The ... Read More
Most primary care teams are not designed to optimize care or meet consumer demands for convenience and value, according to the latest report from PwC’s Health Research Institute (HRI). The PwC report reveals that a primary care dream team designed around the needs of complex chronic consumers, for example, could potentially result in $1.2 million ... Read More
Editor’s Note: Abhinav Shashank is the CEO & Co-founder at Innovaccer Inc., a datashop integrating complex data across multiple distributed sources to give healthcare organizations greater insights to provider better care. On November 9th, 2016 the United States of America witnessed a major turnaround in the administration. Republican candidate Donald Trump is the 45th president-elect ... Read More
Mount Sinai Health System has teamed up with urgent care provider CityMD to expand urgent care service throughout New York. The partnership will combine Mount Sinai’s network of providers with CityMD’s urgent and clinical care management expertise to develop a unique model that ensures patients have timely access to healthcare. A key component of the partnership ... Read More
Remember that the two things you don’t want to watch being made are sausage and law. Then recall that while the process for both may be unappealing and seem incongruous, the product is not always so. Take the 21st Century Cures Act, for example, which is a lengthy (996 pages) piece of legislation (summary ... Read More
Editor’s Note: Mark R. Anderson, FHIMSS, CPHIMS is the CEO of AC Group and a member of Innovaccer’s Board of Advisor, a Silicon Valley-based healthcare analytics company. Previously, he is a former CIO for 5 IDNs, an interim CFO, and CEO of Rural Hospitals. Policymakers and private industries have been pushing for a change in ... Read More
Able Health is a health IT company dedicated to making value-based care work for providers has launched an end-to-end MIPS solution enabling providers to improve performance and submit data to CMS with less time, money, and stress. The new platform can ingest patient data from electronic health records and data warehouses, calculate any MIPS registry ... Read More
Getting legislation through Congress—often a monumental battle, as demonstrated by recent efforts to pass the American Health Care Act—is one thing. But implementing new laws may be a greater challenge simply because they require so much sustained energy and attention. Take mental health parity laws, for example. Congress passed the Mental Health Parity Act (MHPA) championed by ... Read More
Partners HealthCare and GE Healthcare announced a 10-year collaboration to rapidly develop, validate and strategically integrate artificial intelligence technology across the entire continuum of care. The vision of the collaboration includes co-development of open platform on which deep learning applications can be created, validated and seamlessly integrated into clinical workflows. Specific areas of focus ... Read More